The JCK will be re-opening its doors on Monday 1 June. We look forward immensely to welcoming you back to all of our locations. Our opening times are unchanged, and can be found here.
We are following the government’s rules to ensure a safe, responsible re-opening. Visitors can rest assured that it is safe to visit the museum.
Ticket sales online only
Tickets are sold exclusively online and can be purchased here.
What should you bring with you? Headphones
When you visit, bring your own headphones or earphones so you can listen to the audio tours and other audio. You can also purchase earphones from the museum shop.
What can you do yourself?
The following rules apply to visitors, taken from the protocol of the Dutch Museums’ Association.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms. Visitors are welcome if they and those with whom they share a home have been free from symptoms for at least 24 hours.
- It is only permitted to visit the museum in a group (more than one person) if you are all members of the same family or household.
- Visitors must make a valid (online) reservation in advance and have a ticket for the day and time slot (with fixed starting time) for which they have booked; they must arrive on time or no more than 15 minutes ahead of the starting time (no earlier) in order to prevent queues. It is not possible to visit the museum without a reservation.
- Avoid using public transport wherever possible; use your own transport as much as possible and focus on museums where you live (and the surrounding area).
- Pay using PIN code or contactless as much as possible (bank card or mobile payment).
- Group tours, packages, tickets or activities are not possible at present.
- School trips by children under 12 years of age must follow the current recommendations of the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), in consultation with the regional public safety authority (Dutch: veiligheidsregio) and the primary school concerned.
- Taking photographs or making video recordings is not permitted (at present).
- Maintain a distance of one and a half metres from other visitors not belonging to your family or household.
- Follow the hygiene measures at all times.
- Follow the instructions of museum staff and volunteers at all times.
We hope to see you at one of our locations soon!