Suitable for large groups
Price per morning or afternoon, from: €1,250
Address: Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
About this venue
The Museum Café is the Jewish Museum's large space, an ideal location for lectures, meetings, multimedia and press presentations.
The Museum Café is available for hire per morning or afternoon. The space is also available for use in the evening.
Per morning or afternoon
Evening (after 5pm)
Per security guard per hour after museum closes
The space can be arranged in various ways.
The Museum Café is in the Jewish Museum and is easy to reach from Amsterdam’s Central Station by metro 51, 53 or 54 to Waterlooplein station, leaving by the Nieuwe Amstelstraat exit. Or by tram 14 from Central Station to Waterlooplein.
There are three underground car parks in the area: Markenhoven, ParkKing Waterlooplein and Stadhuis/Muziektheater.
- Beamer and screen, laptop connection available
- Adjustable stage: from 1m x 1m to 1.80m x 2.40m
- Movable lectern with microphone
- Internet and Wifi
- Including VAT
- Excluding €300 evening surcharge after 5pm
- Excluding price of security, technician and catering
- Catering in the Jewish Cultural Quarter; all food is dairy or parve, and kosher