Check the opening times here.
Tickets are being sold online via this link. It is also possible to purchase a ticket at the reception.
Renovation of National Holocaust Museum and Hollandsche Schouwburg
Please note: From 2 February 2020 on, the National Holocaust Museum is closed temporarily, for renovation. From 1 January 2021, the Hollandsche Schouwburg will also be closed. We hope to open a new National Holocaust Museum in these two buildings on opposite sides of the street in early 2024.
Ticket prices 2023:
When purchasing an online ticket you get a one euro discount.
- € 18.00: Adults
- € 10,00: Students, CJP-Holders
- € 9.00: Visitors aged 13 to 17
- € 6.00: Children aged 6 to 12
- Free of Charge: Children under 6 years of age, Friends of the Jewish Museum and holders of one of the following passes: Museum card, I amsterdam City Card, ICOM, Stadspas, VriendenLoterij VIP Card, and members of the Rembrandt Society
Museum Card: Museum cardholders are admitted to our locations free of charge. They may need to purchase a ticket to gain admission to special events.
About your ticket:
- Your ticket is valid for one month: you can visit each of our sites once within that period.
- If you only want to visit the Hollandsche Schouwburg, there is no need to buy a ticket. Visitors to the Hollandsche Schouwburg may make a voluntary contribution.
- Admission to events in the Jewish Cultural Quarter is free of charge (unless stated otherwise) for those who can show their ticket.
- And show your ticket to take advantage of the special offer of the month at our museum shops.
- The Jewish Cultural Quarter does not have a fast lane
- No refunds are given for purchased tickets
- If you are planning a school or other group visit to the Jewish Cultural Quarter, go to group/school visit.
If you have any questions regarding the ticket shop or ticket prices, contact us.