We are open again! The JCK reopened its doors on Monday 1 June. We are very pleased to receive you again and you are very welcome. Our opening hours are as before and can be found here.
Note: Ticket sales only online
For the time being, ticket sales are only possible online through booking a timeslot. Order tickets via this link!
In the Jewish Cultural Quarter, you can purchase a single ticket to visit all JCQ locations: the Jewish Historical Museum, the JHM Children’s Museum, the Portuguese Synagogue and the Hollandsche Schouwburg.
You can buy your ticket online or at the ticket desk of any of the institutions mentioned above.
Renovation of National Holocaust Museum and Hollandsche Schouwburg
Please note: From 2 February 2020 on, the National Holocaust Museum is closed temporarily, for renovation. From 1 January 2021, the Hollandsche Schouwburg will also be closed. We hope to open a new National Holocaust Museum in these two buildings on opposite sides of the street in 2022.
Ticket prices 2019/2020:
- €17: Adults
- €8.50: Visitors aged 13 to 17, Students, CJP-Holders
- €4.25: Children aged 6 to 12
- Free of Charge: Children under 6 years of age, Friends of the JHM and holders of one of the following passes: Museum card, Holland Pass (provided in exchange for a silver ticket), I amsterdam City Card, ICOM, Stadspas, Bankgiro Lottery VIP Card, and members of the Rembrandt Society
Museum Card: Museum cardholders are admitted to our locations free of charge. They may need to purchase a ticket to gain admission to special events.
About your ticket:
- Your ticket is valid for one month: you can visit each of our sites once within that period.
- If you only want to visit the Hollandsche Schouwburg, there is no need to buy a ticket. Visitors to the Hollandsche Schouwburg may make a voluntary contribution.
- Admission to events in the Jewish Cultural Quarter is free of charge (unless stated otherwise) for those who can show their ticket.
- And show your ticket to take advantage of the special offer of the month at our museum shops.
- The JCK does not have a fast lane
- No refunds are given for purchased tickets
- Holders of the Museumkaart do not need to purchase an admission ticket
- If you are planning a school or other group visit to the Jewish Cultural Quarter, go to group/school visit.
If you have any questions regarding the ticket shop or ticket prices, contact us.