We are open! Order your tickets online at: jck.nl/tickets. Check the opening times here and keep an eye on our agenda to stay informed about the exhibitions and events.
The restriction on the number of visitors and the mask obligation will expire from February 18, when there are fewer than 500 visitors. Showing the coronacheck app is not necessary for access to the museum or the Museumcafé.
Tickets are being sold online via this link. It is also possible to purchase a ticket at the reception.
What steps can you take yourself?
The following rules apply for visitors, as outlined in the Museum Association protocol.
- Don’t leave home if you’re feeling unwell. You’re more than welcome if you’ve been symptom-free for at least 24 hours. These are the symptoms to watch for: nasal cold, runny nose, sore throat, slight cough, temperature, fever (over 38 degrees Celsius) and/or shortness of breath.
- Visitors require a valid reservation ordered online in advance with a ticket showing the time and date booked (i.e. a specific start time); visitors should arrive on time, no earlier than 15 minutes before the appointed time, to avoid queues. Visitors may not be admitted without a prior booking.
- An audio tour is available in the museum. Please bring your own headphones or buy a set in the museum.
- School journeys for children aged 12 or under are subject to the latest recommendations by the Dutch government health department, RIVM, in consultation with the regional safety authority and the primary school concerned.
- Always follow the hygiene regulations.
- Observe the instructions of museum staff and museum volunteers without fail.
- Be kind to each other; 1,5 metres is still a save distance.